Inspire the right candidates to apply
To stand out from the crowd, show your strongest employer brand to Switzerland's largest candidate audience.
Every company has an employer brand, even if you’re not managing it. Intentionally build a brand that shows the best side of your company and inspires your ideal candidates to apply.
Show the face of your company
Create an Employer Profile and build your employer brand for free, just like 22,000+ other Swiss employers. With honest ratings and your own brand materials, you can attract the right candidates with the most authentic view of your brand.
Attract the right talent to your Employer Profile
The best hiring results happen when your Employer Profile and job ads are highly visible to the most relevant jobseekers. That’s why we target your Profile to the best-matched candidates for every role.
Reach out to relevant passive candidates with Employer Ads
To access the highest number of qualified applicants, reach out to passive candidates. With Employer Ads powered by programmatic technology, you can advertise on 1000+ websites and target the most relevant talent in less time.
Employer branding that fits your budget
Get started for free, upgrade when you’re ready for more impact.
Employer Profile Limited
- Create your Employer Profile page on jobs.ch and jobup.ch
- Take the first steps for building your employer brand
Employer Profile Premium
- Promote your employer brand to the most relevant candidates in Job Mailers & Alerts
- Show your brand on the jobs.ch and jobup.ch homepages
- Promote your best company reviews at the top of your Employer Profile
- Advertise your employer brand and job ads on a large, highly-targeted display ads network
- Reach the highest volume of the most relevant passive and active talent for your vacancies
Swiss companies promote their unique employer brand with JobCloud
“We have been working to our great satisfaction with JobCloud for many years. We are happy about the numerous success stories resulting from this partnership. Thanks to the available portals, we can also work on our employer brand, which is an indispensable plus these days. To summarize, this is a collaboration that will definitely also continue in future.”
Luca Lapaire, Marketing & Communications at transports publics genevois